Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) __Roll-Call (Must sign in to participate!) (Read 265 times)
alanmdouglas
Gold Star Member

Re: Roll-Call
Reply #1 - Feb 24th, 2006 at 1:22am
Print Post  
Dear Eric,

I will try to keep up. Thought that sonnets would not be for me, but if it will improve my overall understanding of poetry, I'd better !

Love
Alan

IP Logged

dericlee
Topic Starter Topic Starter
Gold Star Member

"Shiny!  Let's be bad
guys."

__Roll-Call (Must sign in to participate!)
Feb 24th, 2006 at 12:17am
Print Post  
No, you don't have to stand up front and tell us all about yourselves (unless you want to, anyway) but I'd like to be able to keep track of who's who and what's up.  Would everyone who intends to participate in this class please sign in on this thread?

Also, be aware that, while each of you retains ALL OWNERSHIP of all of your work, by signing in, you are acknowledging that you've been informed and agree that, within the confines of this class-room environment anything you post may be quoted for purposes of discussion.  Sorry to go all legal on you, but I've been stuck in this position before and actually had someone tell me that I could not quote him, his work, his critiques or any of his comments in that class due to International Copyright Laws.  (That's unrealistic anyway, but I want to remove any causes of dispute before they happen.  We're here to learn, and that can't happen if anyone want's to play PrimaDonna with the copyright laws.)

Okay?
« Last Edit: Mar 11th, 2006 at 3:14am by Normpo »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint